In Windows 8 the main thing which was annoying the users was the absence of Start screen. Windows 10 though has tried to fix the problem with a separate full screen tablet mode which has soothed the angry masses to some extent. Tablet mode provided by Windows 10 provides a very touch friendly experience by making all of the applications to run at full screen plus it gives you a Start Screen instead of Start Menu. Windows 10 always asks its users to enter into tablet mode whenever you want to convert your notebook into a slate. You can also learn How to Find and Replace Words in MS Word 2016. In order to configure the Tablet Mode you have to perform these three basic actions:
- 1st of all you need to go to Tablet Mode tab from Settings>System.
- Now you have to toggle the “make Windows more touch friendly” option ON or OFF.
- Now select whether the device switches its mode automatically, prompts you or never switches.
Here is a step by step tutorial of enabling/disabling Tablet Mode in Windows 10.
- 1st of all go to the Start Menu and click on Settings.
- After this you have to click on System.
- Now select the Tablet Mode from the left pane and a Tablet mode submenu will appear.
- Now toggle “Make Windows more touch friendly…” to ON for enabling Tablet mode.
- In order to go to the desktop mode you need to toggle it OFF.
- Now select “Don’t ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu.