Photoshop is an amazing tool which can be used for editing your images. With Photoshop you can add some very impressive effects which will make your ordinary photos a masterpiece. In order to save your work after editing Photoshop provides you different saving options like Save As option and Save option. IN this tutorial you will learn how to save your edited image while using Photoshop. You can also learn How to Change Icon Size in Windows 10.
Using Save As Command
- In order to save your file usinf Save As command in Photoshop you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select File>Save As.
- After this a dialog box will appear where you need to type in your desired file name.
- Once the desired file name is typed in you need to select the location for saving the file. (Keep in mind that you have to give a unique name to your file otherwise you may end up overwriting some original file.)
- Now you have to go to the Format menu and from here you have to select the desired file format.
- After the file format has been defined you need to click on Save option.
- While saving some file formats like JPEG and TIFF will give additional options. Now select the desired quality level and click OK.
Save For Web
- 1st of all you need to select File>Save For Web.
- Now a Save For Web dialog box will appear. From here select the desired File Type as well as Quality level.
- Now if you need resize the image by typing in the dimension which are desired. The dimension will be defined under Image Size.
- Now click Save and a new dialog box will appear where you have to type in the desired file name and select the location for the file and then click on Save.