All of us must have experienced uninstalling the programs from our PCs. It is one of the most common and important tasks which the users perform. Uninstallation of the applications is an easy affair when you are dealing with Windows XP or Windows 7. There are many uninstallation applications available which offers its services for removing the applications from your system. But when it comes to Windows 10 the users may not have the knowledge of removing the applications from their operating systems. Though the old fashioned Programs and Features and the control panel menu of Windows XP and 7 are still there but they can not uninstall the newer applications. Now if you are looking for uninstalling a desktop program, a modern styled Windows 8 application or a new-flanged you can use the following method for that.
- 1st of all you need to open Start Menu.
- After this you need to click on Settings.
- Now in the Setting menu you need to click on System.
- After this you have to select Apps and Features from the left pane. This will show you a list of installed applications and it will appear in the right pane.
- Now select the application which you need to uninstall.
- Now click on the Uninstall button which appears.
- An uninstall pop-up button will appear and you need to click it in order to confirm the uninstallation of the application.
With these simple steps you can easily remove desktop application and also the modern Windows 8 applications. You can also learn How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10.