How to Apply New Themes in MS PowerPoint 2016
A theme in MS PowerPoint 2016 is a predefined combination of fonts, colors and effects and can be applied to your presentations. Themes give you quick as well as easy way to modify the design of your presentation. The slide layouts of different themes are different and you can select one of them according to your preferences. By default Office theme is set on your presentations. MS PowerPiont 2016 has got loads of new themes and you can select one of them at any time. All the Powerpoint themes have got its own theme elements and these elements include theme colors (included 10 colors with darker as well as lighter variations), theme fonts (included two theme fonts) and theme effects. All of these elements will be updated the moment you will change your theme which will reflect the new theme. You can also learn How to Find MAC Address in Windows 10. You can change the theme at any time and for applying the theme you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the Design tab on the Ribbon.
- After this you need to locate the Themes group. Each of the images will represent a theme.
- Now click on More drop-down arrow and then see all of the available themes.
- Now select one of your desired theme.
- The selected theme will be applied to the entire presentation. In order to apply a different theme you just have to select it from Design tab.
With these simple steps you can easily apply new themes into your PowerPoint presentations.
- How To Install Bootstrap Studio 4.1.7 Pro Without Errors
- How To Install Angry Parrot Bass House Serum Presets Without Errors
- How To Install V-Ray Next for 3ds Max 2013 2019 Without Errors
- How To Install Alien Skin Softwear Photo Bundle Collection 2018 Without Errors
- How To Install Easybits Magic Desktop Without Errors
- How To Install Loop Pro Tuner Control Station Without Errors
- How To Install Easy Video Maker 5.05 Platinum Edition 2015 Without Errors