Applying Noise Reduction in Your Images in Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is an impressive photo editing tool which can be used for adding some impressive effects into your photos. Speaking of images you may notice that some of the images may have got lots of noise which may cause your photos to look grainy. This problem in your image can be compensated by reducing the image noise. While removing noise from your images what you are actually doing is that you are removing some information from your image so you need to to be very cautious about this and if you will remove too much noise it will result in loss of detail or blurriness. While removing noise your goal must be to not remove all the noise from the image but your goal should be to make your image cleaner. You can also learn about Level and Curve Adjustment of An Image in Photoshop.
For applying noise reduction you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to right-click on the desired layer and from the window which appear you need to select Duplicate Layer. (Duplicate layer is for applying the noise reduction while preventing the original one.)
- After selecting the Duplicate layer a new dialog box will appear where you have to type a name for the duplicate layer.
- After this you need to click on OK.
- Now in the new duplicate layer that has been selected you need to go to Filter>Noise>Reduce Noise.
- A dialog box will appear where you have adjust different parameters like Strength, Preserve Details, Reduce Color Noise and Sharpen Details.
- Now click on the preview window to toggle the preview OFF and ON. With this you can easily compare noise reduction with the original.
- Continue to adjust the setting till you are satisfied and after that click OK.
- How to Save a File in Photoshop
- Level and Curve Adjustment of An Image in Photoshop
- How To Install Adobe Photoshop CS2 Without Errors
- How To Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.8 Without Errors
- How To Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 v16.1.2 x86 x64 Setup Without Errors
- How To Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 FULL Portable Setup Without Errors
- How To Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 v17.0.1 Update 1 Setup Without Errors