How to Change Icon Size in Windows 10
Some of the users want the desktop icons to be bigger enough so that they can easily tap the touchscreen laptop and on the other hand some of the users may wish the icon size to be a bit smaller so that the shortcuts don’t take much of your screen space. Well luckily Windows 10 lets you change the size of the icons easily.You can also learn about Adding or Removing Cortana from Windows 10. With the following steps you can change the size of Desktop icons in Windows 10.
- 1st of all you need to right click on the empty space anywhere on your desktop.
- Now select View from the contextual menu.
- Now in the next step you have to select large icons, medium icons or small icons.
- Changing the Size of the Taskbar Icons
Now if you are looking for changing the size of the icons in the taskbar you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to right click on an empty space on your desktop.
- In the next step you need to select Display settings from the contextual menu.
- Now move the slider bar to 100%, 125%, 150% or 175%.
- Now hit apply located at the bottom of settings window. After this Windows may ask you to restart your system for more consistent experience.
Changing the Size of Icons in File Explorer
The size of the icons can also be changed with File Explorer and for that you need to access the folder location and then use the mouse’s scroll wheel for zooming or out. This will switch the view between the large icons, medium icons and small icons.
- How To Install Office 2013 ProPlus 32bit 64bit Jan 2017 Updates Without Errors
- How To Install Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 x64 Repack Without Errors
- How To Install Star PDF Watermark Ultimate Without Errors
- How To Install Soda PDF Standard Without Errors
- How To Install FlexiPDF 2017 Professional Portable Without Errors
- How To Install AutoPlay Menu Builder 2019 Without Errors
- How To Install WHATSENDER Pro 2020 Without Errors