Creating a New and Opening Existing Workbooks in MS Excel 2016
All the files that you create in MS Excel are known as workbooks. In order to create a new project in MS Excel you need to create a new workbook. In order to create a new workbook you can either opt for a blank workbook or go for a predesigned template. You can also open an existing workbook. You can also learn about some Keyboard Shorcuts used in Windows 10
Creating a New Blank Workbooks
In order to create a new blank workbook you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select File tab. After selecting the File tab a Backstage view will appear.
- Now in this view you have to select New and after that you have to click on Blank workbook option.
- Once you click on Blank workbook option a new blank workbook will be created.
Opening an Existing Workbooks
Apart from creating new workbooks you can also open a workbook that has been saved previously. In order to open an existing workbook you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click File and then navigate the Backstage View.
- Now you need to click Open option.
- After clicking Open option you will be guided to a new window from where you need to select Computer and then click Browse.
- Now after clicking the Browse option Open dialog box will be opened.
- In the Open dialog box you need to locate the workbook and then select and open it.
- This will open the existing workbook.
Creating a New Workbook from a Template
In order to create a new workbook from a predesigned template you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you have to click the File tab and then access the Backstage view.
- In the Backstage view you need to click on New option.
- After this you will notice that several templates will appear below the Blank workbook option.
- Now you need to select the template of your choice.
- Once you select the template you will see the preview of the template along with some added information.
- Now click on create option for using the selected template.
- Formatting of Text in MS Word 2016
- How to Apply New Themes in MS PowerPoint 2016
- How To Install Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Visio Project 64Bit Setup Without Errors
- How To Install Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 Without Errors
- How To Install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 64Bit Setup Without Errors
- How To Install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 SP1 Nov 2016 Without Errors
- How To Install Office 2016 Professional Plus 32bit 64bit Setup Without Errors