How to Share a Web Page in Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge is a web browser that has been developed by Microsoft and has been included in Windows 10. Microsoft Edge has replaced Internet Explorer as a default web browser. In this tutorial you will learn how to share a web page in Edge browser. If you are annoyed of copying and pasting a URL in your social media accounts for sharing them with friends then Share feature included in Edge browser will solve your problem. This feature will let you post the web pages directly to your social networking sites with just a single click. In order to share a web page in Edge browser you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to Open Edge browser.
- Once the Edge browser is opened you need to open your desired web page.
- Now you need to tap the Share button that is located at the top right of the browser.
- Now press the drop-down arrow located right next to page’s name for selecting the format you need to share i.e. as a Webpage or as a Screenshot.
- Now is the time to select the channel which you wish to post like Facebook, Twitter, OneNote and Mail etc. Remember that these apps must be installed into your system.
- Log in to the social media site like Facebook or Twitter etc.
- Now fill in the caption and then hit Post.
That’s it now you have share a webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot easily with just a single click. You can also learn All About Slides in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- How to Turn On Hey Cortana in Windows 10
- Adding or Removing Cortana from the Windows 10 Lock Screen
- How to Find and Replace Words in MS Word 2016
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10
- How to Find The MAC Address in Windows 10
- How To Install Windows 10 All in One 64Bit ISO Free Download 2014 Builds Without Errors