All about Slides in MS PowerPoint 2013
PowerPoint presentations are composed of a series of slides and these slides contains the information which you present to the people. The information is composed of images, text and charts etc. Working with slides in PowerPoint 2013 you are required to have a basic knowledge of slides and slide layouts. You can also learn about Creating New and Opening Existing Workbooks In MS Excel 2016.
Whenever you create a new slide you will notice that the slides have got placeholders. A placeholder is a rectangular box which contains various different types of content like text and images. Some placeholders have got placeholder text and this text can be replaced with your own text. Some of the placeholders have got thumbnail icon which will let you add images, charts and videos. While inserting new placeholders you will notice that there are various different layouts for placeholders In order to insert the new slide you need to follow these steps.
- Go to the Home tab and click on the bottom half of the New Slide icon.
- Select the desired slide layout from the menu.
- After this you will notice that a new slide will appear.
- Now click on the placeholder and then begin adding text by typing.
- You can add images and chart by clicking on the icon in the placeholder.
- For changing the layout of existing slide you can click layout command and select your referred layout.
- PowerPouint 2013 has got a Slide Navigation pane on the left side of the interface which will let you organize the slides like you can easily duplicate, rearrange as well as delete the slides in your presentations.
Copy and Paste Slides
In order to copy and paste your slides you are required to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the slide which you want to copy from the Slide Navigation pane.
- Now click on the Copy command located at the Home tab.
- Now in the Slide Navigation pane you need to click below the slide in order to choose a paste location. You will notice that a horizontal insertion point has been appeared.
- Now click on the Paste command on the Home tab.
- You will notice that slide will appear in the selected location.
- Creating a New and Opening Existing Workbooks in MS Excel 2016
- How to Apply New Themes in MS PowerPoint 2016
- How to Find and Replace Words in MS Word 2016
- Formatting of Text in MS Word 2016
- Understanding The Basics of Cells in MS Excel
- How to Save a File in Photoshop
- How To Install Microsoft Project 2013 Without Errors