How to Turn On Hey Cortana in Windows 10
If you are using an Android Phone you must have experienced voice commands at any time by saying the magic word OK, Google. As the Android device is always listening so the voice commands can be executed. But when it comes to Windows 10’s Cortana the voice assistant will not wake up till you click on the search box. But with simple settings you can enable always listening mode in Windows 10. You can start the voice commands by just saying Hey Cortana at any time. You can also learn How to Share a Web Page in Edge Browser.
In order to Turn On Hey Cortana in Windows 10 you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on the search box located at the right side of the Start button.
- After clicking on the search box a Cortana dialog box will appear.
- Now here you need to click on the menu icon which is located at the upper right corner of Cortana’s window. The menu icon is made up of three stripes.
- From the menu you need to select Notebook.
- In the Notebook option you need to click on the Settings.
- In the setting option you need to toggle “Let Cortana respond to Hey Cortana” to On.
With these simple steps you have turned on Hey Cortana in Windows 10 and next time you say Hey Cortana in your microphone and then you can follow that with any command like “What’s the weather today?” and then Cortana will come up with latest weather updates. Whenever you say Hey Cortana the assistant will ask you “What would you like me to do.”
- How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10
- How to Share a Web Page in Edge Browser
- How to Find The MAC Address in Windows 10
- How to Change Icon Size in Windows 10
- Adding or Removing Cortana from the Windows 10 Lock Screen
- How to Uninstall Any Program in Windows 10
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 10